Our thriving client in Kern County is looking for a highly
motivated Controller to join our team. Leadership, leadership,
leadership is one of the main keys to being successful in this
Reporting directly to the President, the Controller will be
- Maintaining timely and accurate general ledger (posting entries,
recording accruals, etc.)
- Maintaining timely and accurate account reconciliations
- Preparing monthly financial statements, including monthly WIP
- Leading annual financial audit process
- Daily cash management, including cash forecasting
- Participating in the budgeting and forecasting process as
- Overseeing AR and AP
- Preparing quarterly sales tax returns.
- Hiring, training, and supervising accounting and office
administration personnel as required
- Preparing and filing all required corporate and government
- Providing support to upper management as need
- Entering cost & budget transfers
- Reviewing all contracts, preparing addendum's, and obtaining
- Oversee production and revenue departments
-Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field, or
equivalent, and at least 5 years accounting/finance experience in
the oil and gas industry.
-Experience with all aspects of finance function, including
accounting, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Cash management experience.
- A friendly, positive attitude and a courteous professional
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and customer service
- Able to work both independently and in a team-oriented
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume
in Word formatting to David Allen. We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.