Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a high-growth
Credit Union company to identify a Project Accountant to join their
team in the Bakersfield area. They are looking to add to their
Accounting team immediately and will move quickly for the right
candidate. About the Company and Project Accountant
- The project accountant plays an integral part in executing the
Company's mission by providing accurate and complete job cost
oversight and reporting.
- Stable, successful company with continuous growth.
- The company has a strong focus on supporting community
initiatives that enhance stability and long-term growth.
- Great company culture with a family feel in a collaborative
- With a strong Glassdoor rating, their employees have said
- "great culture, easy-going and friendly"
- "lots of communication---growing into a better company every
- "family-friendly, open-door policy with upper management"
- If you are looking for your next challenge in a dynamic,
high-growth environment, this could be the opportunity for you!
Overview of the Project Accountant role:
- Reconciliations- Accounting and Data Entry
- Accounts Payable and vendor maintenance to include full-cycle
- Process Account Receivables payment applications and project
- Manage draw requests and appropriate backup documentation
- Assist with revenue and profitability projections
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned Preferred Qualifications
for the Project Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 1+ years related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent worker, able to problem solve and work with minimal
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Bakersfield , Project Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!