Company: ALLIED POTATO, INC.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Allied Potato is seeking an experienced, results-oriented AR /
AP Manager to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting
transactions and budget preparation.
- Manages all activities in the accounts payable/receivable
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers
and maintains accurate records and control reports.
- Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up
inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, and referring
accounts to collection agencies.
- Recommends improvements to accounts payable/receivable
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of
- Analyze delinquent accounts and prepare recommendations for
- Initiate credits and adjustments to customer accounts within
company policy limits
- Develop tracking and reconciliation procedures for
- Interact with customers to obtain information to support credit
- Responsible to manage AR/AP staff
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal
regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed
information for the annual external audit.
- COI Management
- Communicate with managers at various locations
- Timely month end closing
- Audit intercompany chargebacks
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or related field and
five years' experience in credit collections and/or Accounts
- Proficient in reading/understanding financial statements
- Experience with Bill.com a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
Keywords: ALLIED POTATO, INC., Bakersfield , AP/AR Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!