Company: Centre For Neuro Skills
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Laugh, create, give, and love. These are just a few of the
positive words of affirmation that describe the culture at Centre
for Neuro Skills (CNS). We work together as a team and continually
inspire each other to lead positive change, learn, and grow. Our
commitment to research, innovation, and advances in technology
drives us to reach for what could be possible. Every day is a new
day to smile, do, and change. We are passionate about our work and
making a difference in the lives of our patients and their
families.CNS helps people with brain injury find hope,
independence, and a meaningful life - and you can play a key role
in that journey as a Controller.The Controller supervises and
coordinates all functions of the Accounting Department in the
maintenance and processing of all financial transactions for the
company and its affiliated holdings. Be responsible for the
efficient and accurate functioning of the Accounting Department.
Develop and implement creative process improvements and best-known
practices while simplifying current accounting and financial
management processes. Work to foster and maintain positive,
effective, and efficient working relationships aligned with the
culture, mission, and vision of the company within the Accounting
Department and across the company, ensuring a consistently positive
and productive place to work.Work is performed at CNS business
office and other locations as needed. Watch our moving corporate
video, "The Story of Centre for Neuro Skills" at
https://youtu.be/Jwqve9gWtEw.Benefits Package Includes:
- Paid time off
- Extended sick leave
- Health, dental, life, and optional vision insurance starting
the 1st of the month after hire
- Paid holidays including a Personal Observance Day
- 401(k)Job Tasks:
- Responsible for the successful performance of all accounting
operations, including accounts receivable, accounts payable,
budgeting, treasury, taxation, debt covenant performance, billing,
payroll, general ledger, collections, and other accounting
- Coordinates and assists in the preparation of monthly,
quarterly, and annual financial statements . Ensures a timely
month-end and year-end close of the financials.
- Coordinates and reviews with CFO to manage company cash
reserves. Participates in investment decisions and monitoring
return on investments. Acts to safeguard the company's cash
- Works with CFO and Financial Planning and Reporting Department
to prepare annual budgets and monthly budgets to actual
- Coordinates and monitors the company's 401(k) Plan and assists
in preparation of annual reports.
- Reviews and advises with Revenue Cycle Manager and CFO on
complex collection issues.
- Responsible for the professional development of all Accounting
- Manages the accounting system data processing software and
coordinates upgrades and/or conversions and training as needed.Job
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Finance, or Accounting
required. An advanced degree is desirable.
- CPA license and/or comparable license/certificate is
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business with some
experience in health care or rehabilitation management.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisorial experience required.
- PC-based computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet and
accounting software are required.
- COVID vaccination with booster (when eligible) is
Keywords: Centre For Neuro Skills, Bakersfield , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!