Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Accounting Specialist About the company and opportunity:
- Our client is an established leader in their industry
- Work with a supportive and successful accounting team
- Position offers growth potential
- 401k, awesome health care benefits, and paid time off Overview
of the Accounting Specialist:
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close
along with the timely reporting of all monthly financial
- Make journal entries in the general ledger Receive, process,
and reconcile statements.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Generate and review monthly reports.
- Prepare and make bank deposits.
- Assist with preparation for annual audits.
- Maintain accurate records, including ledgers, journals,
receipts, and invoices.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial
reports or statements Preferred Experience for the Accounting
- Minimum of 1+ years related accounting experience For immediate
& confidential consideration please email your resume directly
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Bakersfield , Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!