Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 22, 2022
About the company and opportunity:
- Our client is reputable company with over 50 years in the
- HYBRID-REMOTE and flexible schedules!
- Amazing perks such as on-site gym, competitive healthcare
benefits package, and four weeks of PTO
- Employees success is a top priority for this
- Opportunities for growth; both horizontally and
- Employee review: "You can't beat their compensation package and
the company offers lots of learning opportunities."
Overview of the Financial Analyst role:
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions
and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and
recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial
plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze,
summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans,
trended future requirements, and operating forecasts
Preferred qualifications for the Financial Analyst:
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 1+ years of experience
- Budgeting/Forecasting experience
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate
For immediate & confidential consideration please email your resume
directly to !
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Bakersfield , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!