Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Accounting SupervisorAbout the company and opportunity
- Work for a long standing financial institution that is local to
the Central Valley
- REMOTE SCHEDULE!!!
- Great mission as they love to give back to their community
- Loves to promote within!
- Great work/life balance
- Offers great employee perks! Give discount rates on banking
- Offers generous paid time off, 401k match, and 12 paid
holidays!Responsibilities of the Accounting Supervisor
- Assists the Controller/CFO in closing the books monthly
ensuring that all accruals and prepaid expenses are recorded in an
accurate and timely manner. Responsible for ensuring all accruals
are completed in a timely and accurate manner coordinating with the
appropriate departments to ensure the accuracy.
- Responsible for the timely recording and reporting of
participation loans. Coordinating with Loan Servicing that all
reports are received timely, and funds are promptly deposited and
- Responsible for managing general ledger reconciliations, fixed
asset accounting, and accounts payable
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of tax documents and filing
them with the appropriate agency.Qualifications of the Accounting
- Degree in business, accounting, finance or related (not
- At least 3 years of experienceFor immediate & confidential
consideration please email your resume directly to
email@example.com !#CFSSep2022 #CFS2022
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Bakersfield , Accounting Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!