Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ControllerFor immediate & confidential consideration please
email your resume directly to !
About the company and opportunity:
- One client is an automotive company that has been established
in Bakersfield for over 20 years
- Great company culture, family oriented environment!
- Opportunity to grow in to the CFO role in the future!
- Work alongside a fun leadership team that loves to grow
- Very flexible environment and good work/life balance
- They offer excellent benefits including 401K and healthcare
Overview of the Controller role:
- The Controller will oversee all financial and accounting
processes in accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger,
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting
systems, GAAP/IFRS standards
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end
- Assists with Cash Management and Investment Activities
- Assists with health insurance and property and casualty
- Prepare company forecasts and budget with CFO
Preferred qualifications for the Controller:
- BS in Finance, or Accountancy
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant accounting experience
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Bakersfield , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!