Banking Operation Specialist
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Banking Operations Specialist
About the company and opportunity:
- Our client is an established financial services company in Kern
- They are experiencing rapid growth
- They love to promote within!
- The company offers a highly competitive compensation and
- Great leadership team who has amazing longevity with the
Overview of the Banking Operations Specialist role:
- Performs typical client and general ledger entries
- Monitors various reports, logs, and data to verify
- Track trends, determines usage, and escalates risk concerns
based on trend and usage analysis.
- Review, analyze, and understand clients' cash management needs
and conduct professional demonstrations as needed.
- Balance and maintain the cash vault to ensure no
- Assist in processing of wires both domestic and foreign
Preferred requirements for the Banking Operations Specialist:
- Cash Management or Banking experience required
- 5-7 years' experience in financial institution operations, cash
management sales,and/or service environment
For immediate & confidential consideration please email your resume
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Bakersfield , Banking Operation Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!