Posted on: March 12, 2023
Our thriving client in Kern County is looking for a highly
motivated Controller to join our team. Leadership, leadership,
leadership is one of the main keys to being successful in this
Reporting directly to the President, the Controller will be responsible for:
- Maintaining timely and accurate general ledger (posting entries, recording accruals, etc.)
- Maintaining timely and accurate account reconciliations
- Preparing monthly financial statements, including monthly WIP reports
- Leading annual financial audit process
- Daily cash management, including cash forecasting
- Participating in the budgeting and forecasting process as requested
- Overseeing AR and AP
- Preparing quarterly sales tax returns.
- Hiring, training, and supervising accounting and office administration personnel as required
- Preparing and filing all required corporate and government reports.
- Providing support to upper management as need
- Entering cost & budget transfers
- Reviewing all contracts, preparing addendum's, and obtaining necessary signatures
- Oversee production and revenue departments
-Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field, or equivalent, and at least 5 years accounting/finance experience in the oil and gas industry.
-Experience with all aspects of finance function, including accounting, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Cash management experience.
- A friendly, positive attitude and a courteous professional demeanor.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume in Word formatting to David Allen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Our thriving client in Kern County is looking for a highly motivated Controller to join our team. Leadership, leadership, leadership is one of the main keys to being successful in this growing company.
Keywords: , Bakersfield , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Bakersfield, California
here to apply!