Posted on: February 16, 2020
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are
making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in
the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail
floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new
directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about
our brand at about.skechers.com
Provide administrative assistance and support to the sales
Essentail Job Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to designated Vice Presidents
and National Sales Managers. Essential responsibilities include the
o Collect and upload expense receipts, input required details, and
submit expense reports via Concur.
o Separate weekly Customer Top Tier Reports by account and
- Submit weekly Travel Calendar details via the Travel Calendar
o Assist with designated contact management; maintain the
accuracy/integrity of the
- Major Account List, Independent Account list, electronic
mailing lists, etc; research were approved and applicable.
- Assist with conference calls as directed (notification,
participation, record, notes, etc).
- Generate Spending Approval Reports and submit Spending Approval
Requests via the Spending Approval App.
- Submit Travel Requests via the Travel Vortal.
- Update and distribute weekly Close Out Reports.
- Collect, compile, and distribute Account Prep Reports.
- Maintain Account Recap Memos, Account Recap Style Detail
Worksheets, and Cancellation Form archives.
- Request hardware/equipment approvals and submit via the Service
- Complete Job Requisition Forms.
- Submit Time Off Requests via SkechForce (AKA Kronos).
- Collect, compile, and distribute Call Reports.
- Assist with ad hoc requests.
- Provide general question and answer support to designated sales
- Utilize SPS Analytics (Point-of-Sale [POS] data) solution to
transform the data into a consolidated format, export reports,
integrate into other data tools: use for weekly Sell Thru
- Assist in coordinating mailings and electronic mailings.
- Perform various duties to support the domestic sales division.
Research and assist with special projects and assignments.
- Participate in sales conferences, trade shows, and special
events, as directed (involves light travel).
- Job functions, responsibilities, and/or systems are subject to
change at the discretion of management with or without prior
- Perform additional responsibilities, as required by
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the
ability to prioritize/coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
in a fast-paced environment. Ability to adapt to a variety of
situations and frequent changes.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines; great follow up
- Self-starter/motivated, results-orientated, with a demonstrated
aptitude for problem-solving.
- Professional image and behavior. Ability to establish and
maintain a positive work environment.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneel, use
step-stool/ladder to reach overhead objects; light
lifting/carrying; answer incoming calls.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary;
light travel required.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of progressive experience as an administrative
assistant or coordinator, including support of multiple managers
and involvement in concurrent project coordination.
- Excellent knowledge and application of Microsoft Office (Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc) with knowledge of or the ability to
learn additional/proprietary software/programs such as SPS
Analytics (business intelligence tools).
- Proficient with Concur software.
- Typing 50+ WPM.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business, communication, marketing,
or related field preferable.
- Wholesale footwear/apparel industry experience preferable.
- Valid driver license and clear driving record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities
and physical demands described are representative of those duties
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise
qualified for the job position, to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk
or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach
with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally
required to sit for long period of times.
Keywords: Skechers, Bakersfield , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!