Certified Snowboard Instructor - $21-$45 Per Hour
Company: June Mountain
Posted on: September 22, 2023
LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in June Lakes, California.
Did you know that, as part of your employment at June, you receive
a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra
resorts? Grin inducing, isn't it?
More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free
skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a
A little about this position:
- Wage ranges for certifications:
- Level 1 - $21 to $25
- Level 2 - $25 to $36
- Level 3 - $30 to $45
- June Mountain Ski & Snowboard School is hiring ski industry
certified Instructors of all levels for the 2022-2023 winter
- The June Mountain Ski & Snowboard School is one of the top Ski
and Snowboard Schools in the nation. We have a fun, dynamic and
diverse staff of instructors from around the world who love working
with people, sharing their joy of winter sports and striving to be
the best Pros in the industry!
- Certified Instructors can expect to teach group and private
lessons to a range of age groups from 3 year olds to adults. As an
experienced instructor, you will be expected to provide a quality
lesson, with an emphasis on safety and fun, while upholding the
highest levels of guest service. Please note, the majority of our
Ski School guests are younger children.
- Season long certification and elective training programs are
available to all Ski School staff throughout the season. As a
growing Ski School, we continually have new opportunities for
career growth in this industry.
- PSIA or AASI certification or equivalent - Level 1, 2 or
- A passion for sharing the mountain experience.
- Experience working with children is preferred.
- Empathy for, and an ability to teach new skills in an
unfamiliar environment. All with a focus on safety and fun!
- Must be flexible, positive, a team player and happy to work in
variable weather conditions.
- Pay grade is contingent upon proof of certification.
- This position will have openings available for Full Time, 3-day
Part-Time and Holiday work. Please note your preferred availability
in your cover letter. Associated topics: coach, high school, hs,
kid, kids swim instructor, middle school, pre collegiate, public
school, school, youth
Keywords: June Mountain, Bakersfield , Certified Snowboard Instructor - $21-$45 Per Hour, Education / Teaching , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!