Company: Fresenius Medical Care - North America
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Description Lend direction as well as a caring attitude. Bring a smile and your vital knowledge to everyone, every day. Brighten prospects for patients and your career. Connect with your goals and change liveswith Fresenius Medical Care North America. Here is your opportunity to make profound connections that make all the difference. As the global leader in dialysis healthcare, we know what it takes to create strong bonds among patients, their families, and our team membersand why it matters. Within this positive environment, those in our care can achieve better outcomesand professionals can achieve their most important objectives. Why Join the Fresenius Team? Passion. Dedication. Knowledge. Motivation. Experience. These are the impressive qualities youll find in the Fresenius Leadership Team. Our strength in the North American market and extensive global network provide our employees with the best of both worldsthe friendliness of a local organization and the stability of a worldwide organizationfor diverse experiences and challenging career opportunities. When you join the Fresenius Medical Care team, youll be welcomed into a company that is built on the philosophy that our employees are our most important asset. Our career advantages include the following:
- Fresenius Medical Care is the nations largest provider of renal care, meeting the needs of more than 135,000 patients at 1,800 clinics throughout the country.
- Our well-established, trusted organization fosters a spirit of camaraderie, emphasizing friendly collaboration, professional support, and career development.
- Superior training, UltraCare-- quality control, and certification procedures ensure your potential to succeed and advance as a professional.
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits.
- Outstanding tuition reimbursement program.
- Recognized among Fortunes Worlds Most Admired Companies in 2011.
- National Safety Award from CNA insurance companies for 11 consecutive years.
- Opportunities to give back by participating in philanthropy and community outreach programs. Education Coordinator Here is an exceptional chance to make a real difference with a premier healthcare organization. Ensuring the highest possible quality of care, the professional we select will offer competency-based training and development for dialysis facilities within a specified geographic region. This individual will ensure that all programs for new-employee orientation, preceptor training, our Annual In-service Marathon (AIM) Day nurses technical training, clinical services, and UltraCare--quality initiatives comply with FMS standards. Past Successes, Education, and Qualifications Should Include:
- Current appropriate state licensure and RN degree from an accredited school of nursing; advanced education, CNN or CDN preferred.
- One or more years of experience in dialysis.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and skills, including excellent communication, customer service, continuous quality improvement, relationship development, results orientation, team-building, employee motivation, performance management and decision-making.
- Ability to successfully complete FMS clinical orientation training. Start Connecting with the Industry Leader: Fresenius Medical Care North America. EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care - North America, Bakersfield , Education Coordinator, Education / Teaching , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!