Company: Sentinel Peak Resources Management LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description: BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION: Under general
supervision, performs all conventional aspects of engineering work
for subsurface and surface operations in assigned San Joaquin
Valley fields. Conducts engineering studies, and evaluates
feasibility and economics of proposed projects. Additionally,
resolves existing or potential production problems.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Conduct production surveillance as part of a multi-disciplinary
team, including leading periodic reviews and reviewing reports, to
optimize production on thermal and primary producing
- Identify opportunities to improve production from active wells
and projects, return idle wells to production, repair damaged
wells, or abandon wells as needed. Submit well work proposals and
coordinate execution with vendors and field operations staff.
- Participate with the team to develop and propose capital and
expense forecasts. Execute, monitor, revise and update forecasts as
- Provide engineering support to field staff for the
installation, operation, optimization, and maintenance of
production facilities, extending from wells to sales points.
- Monitor the performance of thermal or primary production
projects. Identify opportunities and submit proposals to improve
and coordinate implementation and follow-up optimization.
- Maintain programs and services under his/her direction within
budget, ensure deliverables are submitted on time, and ensure all
programs and tasks are completed to meet governmental and
- Monitor and optimize artificial lift equipment. Monitor,
optimize, and remediate injection wells as necessary to maintain
efficient recovery processes.
- Identify equipment and procedures needed to implement new
development or redevelopment projects. Provide production, expense,
capital, and material estimates for budgeting and planning.
- Ensure accurate production allocation by regularly reviewing
well tests and updating well status as needed.
- Interface with Environmental, Health, and Safety staff and
regulatory agencies as needed to conduct operations safely and
ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws.
Requirements: POSITION SPECIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of BS in Engineering.
- 2-5 years of work experience in oil and gas production
preferred; demonstrated proficiency can supersede experience
- Knowledge of oil & gas production operations and
- Knowledge of remedial activities, artificial lift, thermal
recovery, well stimulations, and new well completions.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with
technical and operations staff.
- Able to carry out complex tasks and assignments
- Requires limited supervision; generally, must function
effectively in a team environment but also work independently when
- Compliance with Company safety policy, including use of PPE
when working in field locations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, engineering surveillance
software such as OFM, and design software preferred.PM22
Keywords: Sentinel Peak Resources Management LLC, Bakersfield , Production Engineer, Engineering , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!