Mechanic Technician I - III
Posted on: June 14, 2019
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate,
achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by
investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, maintains, diagnoses and repairs a
variety of equipment including; diesel engines, transmissions,
drive train components, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal
pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, micro processor
controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems,
pneumatic systems, mobile/overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and
pressure equipment, gearboxes, PTO's, generators, chemical metering
systems, 12/24v electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls,
chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, A/C
systems, and a variety of other energy services equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe,
efficient, and effective manner. Perform preventive/predictive
maintenance procedures on Halliburton equipment.
- Performs inspections required by the company, and government
- Perform basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical,
hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Performs own work and provides
assistance to others as directed.
- Minimum skills may be acquired through technical school or
equivalent related experience.
- Preferred Qualifications include an A.S. degree or Certificate
in Diesel Technology with previous experience as a mechanic working
with heavy duty equipment.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase
additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or
injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal
and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Mechanic Technician I, Mechanic Technician II and Mechanic
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
34722 7th Standard Rd, Bakersfield, California, 93314, United
Requisition Number: 76166
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Misc Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Bakersfield , Mechanic Technician I - III, Engineering , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!