Company: Sonic Healthcare USA (SHUSA)
Location: San Luis Obispo
Posted on: October 18, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Oversee and ensure Federal, State, CAP, HIPAA, CLIA, and
Company Policy compliance for all laboratory functions within
- Direct the operations of assigned region by providing Medical
Leadership and guidance to ensure quality patient care, marketing
and financial management, and customer service.
- Interpret and implement Company and Divisional Policies and
Procedures; direct and plan the activities of the region to ensure
financial sustainability, profitability, continuous increase in
productivity and maximize returns on investment.
- Provide leadership, guidance and coaching for all direct
reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce.--
- Be responsible for profit and loss management within region
ensuring optimal performance to achieve or exceed key performance
- Ensure the provision of outstanding patient care while
maintaining compliance with all regulatory requirements and company
- Drive all pertinent business initiatives, including prompt
implementation of action plans to correct any performance below
- Maintain communication with and actively interacts with
individuals at every level of the organization to reinforce
organizational direction. --
- Develop strong relationships with Physician practices within
the region and facilitates the establishment of strong
relationships between physicians and area managers.
- Deliver the timely completion of supervisory performance
appraisals on a basis established by Company Policy.
- Review with and hold all subordinate employees accountable for
the criteria set within their job description.
- Lead regular meetings with all supervisors to facilitate
communication, review departmental performance, and review Company
- Report any workplace accidents or injuries to Safety Officer,
Human Resources, or President immediately.
- Complete and ensure subordinate employee completion of safety
training modules when assigned by Safety Officer or Human
- Participate in and support all Quality Assurance and Quality
Improvement endeavors for the laboratory, as necessary.
- In addition to typical work schedule, may be scheduled to work
weekends, work split shifts, overtime, holidays, and attend
mandatory company meetings, as necessary.
- Be required to perform other job duties, as necessary.--
- Have a minimum of ten years' experience in healthcare markets
with an increasing level of responsibility and supervisory
- Have a completed bachelor's degree from an accredited college
or university ideally in business management, marketing, or related
- Demonstrate success with operational and financial management,
acquiring and maintaining large accounts, leading change
management, talent development and services development.
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare USA (SHUSA), Bakersfield , Operations Director, Executive , San Luis Obispo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!