LVN - Worksite Clinic Manager
Company: Medcor, Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At Medcor, were passionate about caring for our advocates as
much as you are passionate about caring for your patients! Join our
team and receive the support you need to be successful in your
practice and to focus on your patients. In addition to a
collaborative work environment, we offer great pay and benefits,
and an emphasis on your wellness.
Heres why people love working for Medcor:
- Stability! Weve been around since 1984.
- Opportunities galore! Medcor has a lot more to offer than just
this job. There are opportunities to move vertically, horizontally,
and geographically. Annually, 20% of our openings are filled by
internal employees. The fact is, opportunity exists here!
- Training! We believe in it and well train and support you to be
the best you can be. We feel we offer more training than most other
- Travel! With new clients and projects added daily, there is
always an opportunity to transfer across the country.
- We have an open-door policy. Do you have something to say?
Speak your mind! We encourage it and we look forward to how you can
help our organization.
Medcor is looking to hire an LVN Full-Time to be the Clinic Manager
in an employer based, occupational health clinic setting in
Shafter, CA. The hours for this position are Monday - Friday, from
9am to 6pm.
In this position, you will provide oversight and support of clinic
workflows, logistics, and scheduling. You will also be responsible
for the clinic operations. You will work collaboratively with key
client stakeholders, including health, safety, environmental, HR
and benefits professionals, as well as working with medical and
operational leadership at Medcor.
This hands-on manager position includes patient care, ongoing
workers compensation case management, Return to Work (RTW) program
support, treatment plan monitoring, and OSHA record keeping. This
position will work closely with outside medical providers.
A typical day in the life of a Medcor Clinic Manager
- Administer and manage health service functions and daily clinic
- Provide superior customer service to Medcors client and
- Assessment and treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses
according to Medcors Evidence Based Medicine protocols, known as
the Medcor Care Protocols (MCPs)
- Build and maintain internal team relationships
- Support for onsite employee health and wellness
- Collaborate with client professionals in health, safety and
- Collaborate with client human resources and benefits
professionals on clinic issues
- Document and manage information using electronic medical
records software and other tools.
- Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
- Physical Assessment Testing (PATs)
- Case management
- OSHA record-keeping
- General administrative duties
- Be able to operationally lead and support a clinic
- Have valid licensure for the position in which you are applying
and current CPR/BLS certification
- Have strong computer and other technology skills (navigate cell
phones, texting, fax machines, etc), as well as familiarity with
- Be strong enough to lift a 50lb emergency response bag
- Possess excellent verbal / written communication
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Be willing to go above and beyond just because thats who you
- Be passionate about people and giving them the best care
- Be able to have fun
It's a Plus If
- You are comfortable working in a worksite clinic
- You have relevant occupational health experience
- You have experience in emergency medicine or critical care
We dont just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also
advocate for ourselves. Our benefits include paid time off, health
and dental insurance, 401K with match, education reimbursement and
more. To learn more about Medcors Culture click
Keywords: Medcor, Inc, Bakersfield , LVN - Worksite Clinic Manager, Executive , Shafter, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!