Sr. Manager, Information Technology
Company: Wonderful Orchards
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Company DescriptionWith approximately 100,000 planted acres in
California's San Joaquin Valley, Wonderful Orchards is the world's
largest grower of almonds, pistachios and pomegranates. 35 years
strong, and still growing! Wonderful Orchards is a part of The
Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion global company
dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world
through its iconic consumer brands which include Wonderful
Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, POM Wonderful, FIJI Water, Teleflora,
and JUSTIN Wine.Job DescriptionWonderful Orchards is searching for
an experienced Sr. IT Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations
of our information technology department.
- The Sr. IT Manager will participate in and supervise teams
responsible for desktop, network, and infrastructure support;
application development, systems analysis, system integrations, and
business intelligence; geographic information systems; and business
- This position will report to the Senior Director of IT and will
be responsible for:
- planning and executing application development and technology
- ensuring business systems continuity
- managing the IT budget
- creating an environment that fosters partnership and
collaboration with business stakeholders across the
- 8+ years of experience managing IT and/or software development
- Familiar with project management systems and application
- Familiarity with implementation and maintenance of complex
applications, ERP, and business systems
- Able to present solutions and engage with executives, team
members, subject matter experts, and end users.
- Up to date with current technology
- Experienced with financial systems, business processes, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and balance resources for large and
small projects with shifting requirements.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, Deployment Pipelines, and
Automated deployment methodologies is a plus
- Experience with farming operations is a plusAdditional
- Be on the forefront of a growing business!
- Competitive benefits packing including Medical, Vision, Dental,
401k and bonus opportunity
- Continued training and generous Education Reimbursement
- Paid Sick, Vacation, Personal Hours and holiday time
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to
donate company money to a cause of your choiceWhy choose
Wonderful?The Wonderful Company is a successful, entrepreneurial,
privately held company with healthy, iconic, authentic brands, and
ethical, creative, innovative business practices. We are passionate
about sustainability, social responsibility, philanthropy, and
wellness -- for our employees, their communities, and consumers
around the world.
- We are harvesting a better world - We use the power of business
to make the world a better place.
- We nourish, naturally - We believe that what you put into your
body matters. The most nutritious -- and best-tasting -- foods are
those from nature.
- We play to win - Our employees set ambitious goals and meet
challenges with unified purpose and unmatched energy.
- We act differently - With courage and fearlessness, we are
relentless in our quest to inspire healthier. food and beverage
choices. As a privately held organization, we have the freedom and
the power to make quick and effective decisions.To learn more about
The Wonderful Company, its products and core values, visit
www.wonderful.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and
InstagramPlease click here to view our Privacy Notice.Wonderful
Orchards and The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other
protected categories.EEO is the law
Keywords: Wonderful Orchards, Bakersfield , Sr. Manager, Information Technology, Executive , Shafter, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!