Company: SBM Management
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are looking to fill an exciting new role that will help SBM
continue to be a leader in the facilities soft service industry.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the proposal
development process in response to new business opportunities. In
this role, you will support the business development strategies and
work closely with other key executive stakeholders including
finance and senior operational leadership.
- Manage the proposal process to include content design,
development, and review.
- Review and analyze draft and final RFPs and related documents
and develop compliant proposal outline and responses.
- Develop detailed proposal schedule and ensure adherence to all
- Prepare all supporting proposal development documentation
(outline, page allocation, team assignments, proposal management
plan, schedule, kick-off meeting materials, writing templates, data
- Ensure configuration control of all proposal files, forms,
graphics, drafts, reviewer comments, and approvals.
- Participate in the development and review of proposal
strategies and themes, and develop a Proposal Management Plan.
- Ensure high-quality content and appearance of the final
proposal product and the on-time delivery of the proposal.
- Ensure effective and comprehensive proposal readiness,
including executing pre-proposal efforts that effectively
transition to the win strategy efforts.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and executive leadership to
gain an appropriate understanding of the win strategy and to ensure
the response clearly conveys the proper business perspective, key
messages, value proposition, and differentiators against our
- Contribute to new service and product development planning and
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead
generation and for lead tracking and management.
- Understanding company service offerings, experience, and
- Assist with other duties as assigned.QualificationsRELEVANT
EXPERIENCE: 5 years of experience in business development or
- Must possess demonstrated proposal writing experience
- Must be able to work cooperatively and effectively with key
stake holders to produce compliant, compelling, competitive, and
winning proposal sections in a highly demanding and dynamic work
- Must possess great communications skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership
abilities.EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION:EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION:
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in a related
field-English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, etc. (Five
(5) years of additional experience will suffice in lieu of
degree.)APMP, Shipley certification, or similar project or proposal
management certification desired.Compensation: $100,000 - $120,000
Keywords: SBM Management, Bakersfield , Proposal Manager, Executive , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!