Company: Excel Hotel Group
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job SummaryThe Operations Manager is responsible for
consistently delivering results that contribute to the mission and
overall success of the hotel by accomplishing performance
objectives focused on business revenues, guest and associate
satisfaction and efficient hotel operations. The successful
candidate will coordinate, direct and manage day-to-day operations
for the hotel. Responsibilities
- Position will be responsible for
supervising/managing/overseeing the following departments: Front
desk, F&B, housekeeping and maintenance
- Ensure guest and associate satisfaction and efficient hotel
- Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may
include evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Implement standards and operating procedures.Coach and train
- Requires a minimum of 3 year(s) of supervisory experience.
- This position reports to: General Manager
- Must have experience at properties of similar size and
- Excellent benefits include: Medical, dental, life, PTO, and
401k with company match for full-time associates
- We offer an excellent travel discount program.
- Opportunity to grow, we promote from withinExcel Hotel Group is
a fully integrated property ownership, management, and development
company enjoying exciting growth. We believe that our family-driven
culture is the backbone of our companyCompensation: $20.00 - $22.00
per hour We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.We are a growing hotel ownership/management company that has an
outstanding reputation for quality products and services. We are a
privately owned family run business and treat our associates like
family.Credit for our success goes to every one of our Associates.
Every job here is important, and we depend on each other to help
achieve our professional and personal goals. We are looking for
individuals that thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy being at
the service of others, and who do the right thing.
Keywords: Excel Hotel Group, Bakersfield , Operations Manager, Executive , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!