Asset Data Project Manager
Company: eTeam Inc.
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Payrate: 60 to 65
The role of the Asset Data Project Manager is to plan, direct, and coordinate activities pertaining to the data of our physical surface assets/equipment. This data is stored in InforEAM, the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). The data for our surface facilities & equipment requires clean-up prior to its migration to SAP's S4/Hana CMMS. The SAP-based solution being implemented will be the backbone of client s transactional processes and asset materials management.
1. Accountable to the local Deployment Lead, the local Asset Management Lead, and the central Digital Core Project team for achieving Asset Management project milestones as provided through a Playbook and project schedule.
2. Be a working team member to support the development of enterprise standard workflows, governance, and data requirements for maintenance, reliability, and integrity processes.
3. Partner with subject matter experts in asset management, equipment reliability and asset integrity
4. Manage specific deliverables (mini projects provided by leadership) related to Asset Management data clean-up, preparation, and migration activities & tasks. Make detailed plans to accomplish goals and direct the integration of technical activities. Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to stakeholders.
5. Serve as the Field Data Collection Project Manager/Coordinator, with the following responsibilities:
- Assists with development and coordination of pre-walkdown packages and procedures.
- Coordinates field walkdown data collection and processing.
- Fulfills client SJVBU expectations for Operational Excellence.
- Coordinates schedules with operations.
- Performs field data collection quality assurance.
- Provides feedback on data collection processes.
- Ensures walkdown work products (Equipment Data and redlined drawings) are properly transferred to others for processing.
" Experience with oilfield surface equipment is required. Examples: asset integrity engineer, asset integrity inspections, equipment reliability (thru the lens of maintenance and/or engineering), process engineer or technician, surface facility project manager, or operations/maintenance leadership positions.
" Working knowledge of CMMS is highly desired, preferably InforEAM or SAP S4/Hana.
" Project manager or project coordinator role is required, or similar experience executing plans and leading others in oilfield-related projects/initiatives.
" Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills are required.
" Ability to work independently and manage one's time is required.
" Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel is required.
10-20 years of relevant experience is required in oil & gas surface equipment (pumps, tanks, pipelines, instrumentation, etc.), project management/coordination, and any CMMS (preferably InforEAM or SAP s S4/Hana.)
Engineering Degree preferred but not required.
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Bakersfield , Asset Data Project Manager, Executive , Bakersfield, California
here to apply!