Posted on: September 13, 2023
Our IHOP restaurant is looking for an experienced and skilled
manager with remarkable skills, who will run a store effectively
and with attention to detail.
Our manager candidates are required to be in constant contact with
the staff and customers. They need to be able to ensure their staff
provides the highest quality customer services and monitor the
overall financial performance of the store.
The responsibilities of a manager are to greet the staff and
customers, provide them with what they need, give intelligent
recommendations and suggestions, build customer and brand trust,
assist the staff with anything they need and make sure the
customers have a great shopping experience.
More importantly, a perfect manager candidate should be reliable,
accommodating, courteous, and friendly to ensure that the customers
are fully satisfied.
- Executing annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest
service, and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for
the restaurant as defined by the current IHOP Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP) and the restaurant's current operations plan
- Developing and maintaining professional functional working
relationship with restaurant hourly employees and the franchisee
- Managing the restaurant floor, focusing on regular contact with
Handling guest complaints in a professional and timely manner,
making sure that the frequency of complaints is within acceptable
- Ensuring that employee recruitment and training, operations,
food preparation, food safety and sanitation, and security
practices are in compliance with SOP in these areas.
- Carrying our supervisory duties such as recruitment and hiring,
training, directing workflow, appraising performance, rewarding and
disciplining employees, and resolving complaints and problems.
- Completing all required reports and paperwork accurately and on
Maintaining personnel files with appropriate employment and legal
- Available to work days, nights and weekends
- High school diploma and/or prior management experience
- Ability to speak and read English and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and
correspondence; and ability to speak effectively before groups of
employees and guests.
- Basic computer skills including Email, MS Excel, and MS
- The above is not an all-inclusive job description.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Training
- Real Advancement Opportunities
Keywords: IHOP, Bakersfield , Manager, Executive , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!