Licensed Therapist Jobs - Remote Work From Home
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Private practice with no doors and no overhead.
Join the world's largest online counseling platform.
Put simply: You provide the clinical expertise, we take care of
everything else. And we mean everything else.
* Consistent referrals: Full clinical caseload can be established
within the first 30 days.
* Zero overhead: No fees are collected from the therapist,
* Flexible schedule: You are always in control of your schedule and
appointment times. BetterHelp can be your major source of income
("full time") or a supplement to your current work.
* Engaged clients: You are connected with clients who fit your
specific areas of expertise. Then, BetterHelp provides clients with
a wide variety of ways to connect with you so that they can best
start their therapeutic journey: from scheduled live sessions, to
shared journal entries, to audio and video messages, to clinical
worksheets, to formal goal setting and tracking, and more.
* Autonomy over clinical decisions: You are the licensed and
trained clinician. BetterHelp will defer to your clinical judgment
and expertise about the most effective and clinically appropriate
approach for each client.
* Personalized marketing: You will have your own website and
profile that is optimized for you based on your location,
expertise, and availability.
* Resources to keep you connected: BetterHelp has a strong and
accessible peer community of over 15,000 therapists, available to
you directly through the platform.
* Resources to support you: Therapists on the BetterHelp platform
receive a free BetterHelp account - so you can dedicate time to
your own self-care!
Who Should Apply:
* Therapists looking for an easy, all-in-one HIPAA-compliant
technology platform for telehealth.
* Therapists who want to focus 100% on clinical work - not on
acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. (We handle all
* Therapists who want a feature-rich platform that is constantly
adding new clinical tools - not just video conferencing
* Therapists who want the opportunity to work with specific
populations or presenting concerns.
* Therapists who do not want to work directly with insurance,
Medicare, or Medicaid.
* Therapists who are obsessed with privacy and confidentiality, and
want a state-of-the-art technology platform with secure, encrypted
phone, video, and text-based communication.
* Therapists must be fully licensed by a State Board to provide
counseling independently and without supervision (e.g., LCSW, LPC,
LMFT, PsyD or similar credentials).
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require
supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a
provider on BetterHelp at this time. Also, we are unable to accept
substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses,
career counselors, Christian counselors, and business coaches
(unless they have an additional license as a mental health
* Experience counseling adults, couples, and/or teens.
* A private HIPAA-compliant environment for conducting
* Excellent written communication.
* Must have professional liability insurance.
* Must pass a background check.
* Reliable Internet connection.
* Currently residing in the US.
Advantages (not mandatory but great to have):
* 20 or more client hours per week preferred.
* Therapists who have experience providing telehealth services.
Note: Therapists are independent providers, not BetterHelp
Keywords: BetterHelp, Bakersfield , Licensed Therapist Jobs - Remote Work From Home, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!