Dentist Full Time - Direct Hire with a Great Organization! (Dentist #)
Company: Provider Healthcare
Posted on: February 21, 2021
General Dentistry opening in Bakersfield, California. Hiring a
Full Time Dentist in Bakersfield, California
- Outpatient Clinic
- Great Organization!
- Full Time
- Permanent Position - Direct Hire
- Salary + Benefits Patient Care
- Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning
- Manage the oral health care of the infant, child, adolescent,
and adult, as well as the unique needs of expecting women,
geriatric and special needs patients.
- Prevent, identify, and manage trauma, oral diseases, and other
- Obtain and interpret patient / medical data, including a
thorough intra/extra oral examination, and use these findings to
accurately assess and manage all patients.
- Select, obtain, and interpret diagnostic images for the
- Recognize the manifestations of systemic disease and how the
disease and its management may affect the delivery of dental
- Formulate a comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and/or referral
plan for the management of patients.
- Establishment and Maintenance of Oral Health
- Utilize universal infection control guidelines for all clinical
- Prevent, diagnose, and manage pain and anxiety in the dental
- Prevent, diagnose, and manage temporomandibular disorders.
- Prevent, diagnose, and manage periodontal diseases.
- Develop and implement strategies for the clinical assessment
and management of caries.
- Manage restorative procedures that preserve tooth structure,
replace missing or defective tooth structure, maintain function,
are esthetic, and promote soft and hard tissue health.
- Diagnose and manage developmental or acquired occlusal
- Manage the replacement of teeth for the partially or completely
- Diagnose, identify, and manage pulpal and periradicular
- Diagnose and manage oral surgical treatment needs. .
- Prevent, recognize, and manage medical and dental
- Recognize and manage patient abuse and/or neglect.
- Recognize and manage substance abuse.
- Evaluate outcomes of comprehensive dental care.
- Diagnose, identify, and manage oral mucosal and osseous
- Graduation from an accredited dental school. Must have (or
immediately obtain) license to practice in California.
- Three years previous dental experience desired.
- Authoritative knowledge in the prevention aspects of oral
health and its related techniques and procedures. Experience and
understanding of oral health education methods. Basic understanding
of nutrition. Working knowledge of regulations, policies and
standards related to dental services.
- Experience in working or desire to work in rural community
setting with many ethnic groups. Ability to converse with
Spanish-speaking patients desirable.
Keywords: Provider Healthcare, Bakersfield , Dentist Full Time - Direct Hire with a Great Organization! (Dentist #), Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!