Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Company: Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Description: Opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician
Assistant with at least one year of experience in Pain Management.
We are looking for an individual with a great attitude, team player
to work in our multidisciplinary group. Our Mid-Levels are
responsible for providing specialty healthcare, including initial
and follow-up assessments and evaluations.Your position will
include the following;
- Providing pain management education and leading policy and
procedure development for this targeted population
- Initial and follow-up assessments
- Monitoring patient outcomes and initiating/participating in
quality improvement activities
- Prescribing protocol medications/management modalities
- Performing ultrasound-guided injections
- Ordering follow-up services. Lags Medical Centers is a pain
management group operating throughout California's Central Valley
and Central Coast regions. Since 2000, the Lags alternative
approach to pain treatments has returned patients to a healthy,
active lifestyle: restoring function by minimizing pain.OUR
MISSIONImproving our patients' quality of life by reducing pain and
restoring function using the latest evidence-based,
minimally-invasive, interventional treatmentsWe offer a competitive
and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, PTO, 10 Paid Holidays and 401K.
Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a
five day work wee, no weekends or evenings.. Requirements:
- Successful candidates for the Nurse Practitioner / Physician
Assistant must be licensed to practice in California and must have
a minimum of one year of Pain Management experience.
- Graduate of an accredited program
- NP certification Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Registered
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Previous experience in pain medicine required
- Someone with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal
communication skills would be a good fit for this dynamic
Keywords: Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc, Bakersfield , Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!