Company: CareNational Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 9, 2022
REMOTE Psychiatrist (MD/DO) - Specialty Clinic
*** Remote/Hybrid/In-Office Opportunities Available ***
*** Very competitive package, apply to learn more! ***
Psychiatrist Job Summary:
- Conducts therapy, medication assessments, and comprehensive
intake evaluations for new and existing clients.
- Develops individual service plans based upon assessment data
and provides therapeutic interventions as necessary including the
provision of on-going medication management services.
- Provides consultation and health education support to patients
and families, as well as other clinical care team members, as
- Receives general supervision from Medical Director consistent
with applicable standards and scope of practice. -
- Formal education including a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor
of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree.
- Current license to practice in the State of California with DEA
credentials. Board certified or board-eligible in adult psychiatry.
Able to practice independently.
- At least 2 years' experience working with persons who have
various behavioral health issues such as, mood disorders, anxiety
disorders, personality disorders, substance misuse, and other
- Medication Management required.
- Therapy Management preferred.#CARE1
Keywords: CareNational Healthcare Services, Bakersfield , REMOTE Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!