Company: Sound Physicians
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Quality Improvement RN - No Nights, No Weekends, and Paid
Are you a registered nurse with a passion for improving the quality
of patient care? If so, this may be the ideal career for you! As a
Clinical Performance Nurse (CPN) with Sound's hospitalist team at
Adventist Health Bakersfield, you are a collaborative team member
who will build strong relationships with your clinical provider
team and implement strategic plans to improve patient outcomes.
Wouldn't you love to wake up every day excited about the work you
What does it take to be a Successful Clinical Performance
- A Registered Nurse (RN), with a passion for improving patient
- A proactive "go-getter" who can follow through on
- A positive attitude and the ability to adapt and be nimble in
an innovative healthcare organization
- A collaborative influencer who sees the big picture and works
- Service-oriented with the ability to interact and communicate
with individuals at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail focused with an interest in data analytics
A Multifaceted Role on the Hospitalist Team
While this position does not provide direct patient care, you
participate in daily workflows, advocate for patient goals in the
care plan, and ensure communication throughout the care team as the
patient moves through their hospital stay. Sound's mission to
improve the quality of health care does not stop when a patient is
discharged. We have a keen interest in making sure that our
patients are properly cared for after they leave our care in the
As a CPN, you are an essential member of the team who partners with
the medical director to engage and educate the hospitalist
physicians and APPs in quality and process improvement initiatives.
You will use key metrics from our proprietary metrics software to
measure and track performance outcomes.
As a CPN, you will work Monday-Friday, 40 hours each week in a
fast-paced environment while maintaining great attention to detail
and accuracy in all you do. This role requires strong clinical
knowledge and experience in the acute care hospital setting. Having
the ability to assess a patient's clinical status and readiness for
discharge is important.
- RN licensure in good standing; BSN - preferred
- 2 or more years of acute care nursing experience is required.
(Additional experience in case management, quality, utilization
review, transitional care, or post-acute services is helpful but
- Experience with quality improvement initiatives around patient
satisfaction, length of stay, and reducing readmission - helpful
but not required.
- Critical thinking skills and proficiency with technology,
including electronic medical systems and Microsoft Office
Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to
contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians
fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and
team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Join our team!
Keywords: Sound Physicians, Bakersfield , RN, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!