Registered Nurse - Travel Therapy - Clinic 176997
Company: The Delta Companies
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Bakersfield, California.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Registered Nurse
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal
regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: Clinic
- Sub Specialty: RN-Psychology/Mental Health
- Start Date: 02/21/22
- Guaranteed Hours: 36
- Job Duration: 13.0 weeks
- State: California
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Registered Nurse
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Registered Nurse
- Competitive pay for Registered Nurse
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7
- Travel and license reimbursement
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid housing or tax-free stipends
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing
division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on
behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of
contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards.
Visit for more information about travel therapy staffing.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: The Delta Companies, Bakersfield , Registered Nurse - Travel Therapy - Clinic 176997, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!