EMT, Paramedic, LVN - Worksite Clinic
Company: Medcor Inc
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you an EMT or Paramedic looking to use your
skills outside EMS? Are you a nurse looking to get out of the ER
and into a clinic setting? Do you routinely engage in conversations
with everyone you meet? Do you treat your patients as good, if not
better than you would treat yourself? Do you like job perks, good
pay, and great benefits? If so, this may very well be the last job
application you'll ever have to fill out!
Here's why people love working for Medcor:
- Stability! We've been around since 1984.
- Opportunities galore! Medcor has a lot more to offer than just
this job. There are opportunities to move vertically, horizontally,
and geographically. Annually, 20% of our openings are filled by
internal employees. The fact is, opportunity exists here!
- Training! We believe in it and we'll train and support you to
be the best you can be. We feel we offer more training than most
- Travel! With new clients and projects added daily, there is
always an opportunity to transfer across the country.
- We have an open-door policy. Do you have something to say?
Speak your mind! We encourage it and we look forward to how you can
help our organization.Medcor is looking to hire an EMT, Paramedic,
or LVN Full-Time to be a Worksite Health Technician in an employer
based, occupational health clinic setting in Shafter, CA. The hours
for this position are: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and
Monday 4:00pm - 12:00am (Midnight).
The position's responsibilities include collaborative work with the
medical and operational leadership at Medcor, local medical
providers, client staff, with key contacts within the client's
corporate structure. The day-to-day role of the Worksite Health
Technician includes patient care, ongoing workers' compensation
case management, Return to Work (RTW) program facilitation, and
treatment plan monitoring. This position will work closely with
outside medical providers.
A typical day in the life of a Worksite Health Technician
- Participate in daily operations at Medcor's on-site clinic
- Provide superior customer service to Medcor's client and
- Assessment and treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses
according to Medcor's Evidence Based Medicine protocols, known as
the Medcor Care Protocols (MCPs)
- Build and maintain internal team relationships
- Support for onsite employee health and wellness efforts
- Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
- Documentation of care using state-of-the-art EMR and other
- Case Management
- Medical chartingYou Must
- LOVE what you do
- Have valid licensure for the position in which you are
- Have current CPR/BLS
- Have strong computer and other technology skills (navigate cell
phones, texting, fax machines, etc), as well as familiarity with
- Be strong enough to lift a 50lb emergency response bag
- Possess excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Be willing to go above and beyond just because that's who you
- Be passionate about people and giving them the best care
- Be able to have funIt's a Plus If
- You are comfortable working in a worksite clinic
- You have relevant occupational health experience
- You have experience in emergency medicine or critical
careBenefitsWe don't just advocate for our clients and our
patients; we also advocate for ourselves. Our benefits include paid
time off, health and dental insurance, 401K with match, education
reimbursement and more. To learn more about Medcor's Culture click
Medcor PhilosophyMedcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected
practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To
preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our
values through the ongoing Better@Medcor campaign: encouraging our
advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to
celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition
program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
EOE/M/F/Vet/DisabilityWe are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin,
disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.*clb* 4636
Keywords: Medcor Inc, Bakersfield , EMT, Paramedic, LVN - Worksite Clinic, Healthcare , Shafter, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!