Registered Nurse - 401(k) Benefits - $3320 per week.
Company: Trusted Health
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel
nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing
experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the
need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more
transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more
money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the
country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to
work. Experience: This role requires 2 years of Emergency Medicine
experience. Technology: Experience with Cerner is preferred for
this role. Requirements: The facility requires candidates to have
California license in hand at the time of application. This role
may require floating to additional units and/or locations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload
any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to
expedite your on-boarding process. COVID Vaccine Required
- Shift: Traveler needs to be flexible with the scheduling. Every
other weekend required. 2 out of every 3 holidays required.
- First to float. Will be required to float to Pediatrics ER
- BLS, ACLS and PALS must be AHA
- 3 years of RN experience required
- All Candidates must have some experience with Peds and Adults
(50% of their patient population is Peds roughly)
- Some nurses will work just peds ER, some just adult ER and some
do both. For peds ER, need to have significant peds ER experience,
not just general experience.
- An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- Will not accept any travel teams including duo
- ER Basic EKG interpretation test assigned during orientation.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse, Emergency
Nursing Pediatric Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, NIH
Stroke Scale, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life
Support Job Details
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Variable
- Contract Date: 2022-07-11
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
Keywords: Trusted Health, Bakersfield , Registered Nurse - 401(k) Benefits - $3320 per week., Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!