Vascular Surgeon Needed in Bakersfield, CA Part-Time - $120K - $220K / Year + Benefits
Company: Vohra Wound Physicians
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Surgery-Vascular opening in Bakersfield, California. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Full and Part-Time Positions with Growing Wound Care Physician
Get Your Life Back – No Nights, No Call, No Weekends Join Vohra
Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care group in
Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by
physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We offer a working one-year fellowship in the emerging
specialty of wound management, no prior wound care experience
needed. We train and support you (65 hours of Category 1
- Attractive compensation on average, our full-time physicians
earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, no weekend
and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an
intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility
and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in wound
care, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize
cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients
and not paperwork, then Vohra is the practice for you. We place a
high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and a passion for
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week
What Our Physicians Say
- "I have been with the company for 12 years, and I'm thankful
every day that I made the change." Dr. Steve Tran, a trained
internal medicine physician who transitioned to Vohra.
- "Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a
work-life balance while still being able to care for patients." -
Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to
- "The Vohra Model appreciates that most physicians are looking
for some degree of professional autonomy and the organization
allows you to take ownership of your practice." - Dr. Alan Powers,
a surgical resident before transitioning to Vohra.
Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, vascular surgery jobs,
vascular surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric
vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, radiology
technician jobs, radiology technologist jobs, vascular jobs, echo
tech jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Vohra Wound Physicians, Bakersfield , Vascular Surgeon Needed in Bakersfield, CA Part-Time - $120K - $220K / Year + Benefits, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!