Seeking a Board-Certified Infectious Disease Physician - Full-Time - Bakersfield, CA
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Infectious Disease opening in Bakersfield, California. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Seeking a Board-Certified Infectious Disease Physician - Full-Time
- Bakersfield, CA
Passionate about providing quality health care services to the
underserved populations of Kern, Fresno and Inyo counties.
Offering a competitive salary package including Signing Bonuses,
Mortgage Assistance Programs, and is H1-B Cap Exempt Entity.
Work four 10-hour work days
See 21 patients a day in 20 minute time slots, 3pts per hr.
This is a unique clinical opportunity to provide comprehensive
medical management for HIV patients.
Scope of Practice:
- More than 150 HIV+ Patients
- Provide comprehensive medical management of HIV patient,
including HIV specific health related quality of life, primary care
and preventative medical management.
- Excellent clinical communication skills
- EPIC experience preferred
- Interest to deliver high quality medical care for HIV and
related medical management
- BC in Infectious Disease with minimum of 2-3 years in
prevention and management of HIV preferred
- Licensed in California
Position offers HIV related training:
- Enhanced training and certification in HIV toward HIV Specialty
certification Exam from American Academy of Medicine.
- An AHIVM Fundamental of HIV medicine text provided.
- Electronic copy of core HIV reference provided.
- HIV evidence-based practice guidelines
- AIDS clinical care subscription
- HIV continuing education/and related as appropriate to provide
medical continuity of care for HIV patients.
- Base salary (Commensurate with experience)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for physician and family
(begins on first day of employment)
- Sign-on bonus of up to $150,000
- Paid CME
- Relocation reimbursement
- Loan repayment through the NHSC
- Malpractice coverage through the FTCA/Federal Tort Claims
- J1/H-1B visa candidates are welcome, CSV is cap exempt for H1-B
Meaningful work environment supported by specially trained HIV
medical services support staff and a HIV/medical Case Management
support services program; with HIV Medication Adherence
Specialist/Dietician/Nutrition management, Substance
Abuse/Psychiatric medical and Counseling Services. Lead a team
driven approach that delivers the highest quality HIV medical
management and related medical care services.
About the Central Valley
Located in the heart of California, the Central Valley feeds
America as the leading agricultural region of the nation. In the
southern part of the valley, oil production also powers the
economy, though aerospace, the healthcare industry and alternative
energy are emerging as key drivers as well.
We specialize in sunshine in California, with a mild climate
year-round. Beaches are less than two hours away, and several
mountain ranges and the high desert are even closer. We're two
hours north of Los Angeles, and a tank of gas will get you to San
Francisco, San Diego or Las Vegas.
But our greatest natural resource is not the bounty of our fields
or our oil; it's the people. Bakersfield and Fresno take great
pride in our reputation as generous, giving cities who offer
metropolitan amenities but a small-town sense of community.
We also offer the most affordable cost of living in the entire
state, plus great schools and universities, a thriving arts scene,
and family-friendly communities.
If interested contact Noelle at or
Keyphrases: infectious disease jobs, infectious disease specialist
jobs, infectious disease consultant jobs, infectious disease
associates jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs,
infectious disease nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Bakersfield , Seeking a Board-Certified Infectious Disease Physician - Full-Time - Bakersfield, CA, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!