Physician Assistant Occupational Medicine
Company: ProHealth Medical Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Occupational Medicine opening in Bakersfield, California. This
and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Physician Assistant Certified (PA-C) in Bakersfield, CA areas
position available to work at Occupational Medicine Clinic in
Bakersfield and Delano. FULL TIME and PART TIME job opening for an
energetic and enthusiastic Physician Assistant/ PA , who is either
experienced in Worker's Compensation, Orthopedic, ER, Urgent Care ,
Family Practice, and/or WILL TRAIN NEW GRADUATES who are
hardworking and enthusiastic.
Great work environment while working alongside Orthopedic surgeons,
hand surgeon, occupational medicine specialist, with a great team
to help you.
Compensation of the Physician Assistant
- Salary: $115-160,000/Year depending on experience and call
- Full Health Benefits, vacation, etc.
- Extra-pay for call
Regular work hours with EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS . EXTRA PAY AND
BONUS FOR CALL.
Responsibilities of the Physician Assistant
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and
treatment of patients.
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including
health history, progress notes and results to assist with surgical
procedures of physical examination.
- Explain procedures and aftercare requirements to patients and
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-ray,
electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections,
immunizations, suturing and wound care, and infection
- Provide physicians with assistance during surgery or
complicated medical procedures.
Requirements of the Physician Assistant
- DOT Certified PA with experience in workers compensation is a
- Master's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be board certified and currently licensed in
- Must have the ability to work in office, emergency department
- Knowledge of drugs and their indications, contraindications,
dosing, side effects, and proper administration.
- Intermediate knowledge of and experience utilizing a personal
computer and word processing software required.
Keyphrases: occupational medicine jobs, occupational health nurse
jobs, occupational health jobs, occupational medicine specialist
Keywords: ProHealth Medical Group, Bakersfield , Physician Assistant Occupational Medicine, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!