Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $3,200 per week
Company: Quality Nurses
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Quality Nurses is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a
travel nursing job in Bakersfield, California.Job Description &
- Specialty: Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/17/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand all the reasons to avoid taking an assignment with an
agency you've never worked with before. We want to reward you for
giving us a chance, so when you sign for your first assignment (of
13 weeks or more) with us from now until August 31st we will
include a $1,000 bonus on your first paycheck.- Unit: 4W
- # beds: 31 beds (11 private & 10 semi-private)
- Certs: BLS, ACLS, NIHSS are required
- Ratios: 1 to 4
- EMR: Cerner experience preferred. Make sure to ask if they
already have Cerner experience & if so, was this recent? They can
comp test out of Cerner training.
- Charge Nurse: Shift Manager & a Resource Nurse
- Nurse Aides: Yes - 2 on days & 1 on nights
- Weekend Requirement: 4 shifts out of 4 week schedule.
Weekend shifts for nights are Fri/Sat & Sat Sun for days
- Holidays: Travelers are expected to work into the perm staff
holiday rotation schedule (1 major holiday & 1 minor holiday)
- Scrub Color: Navy blue. If you wear a scrub jacket it also must
be navy. If you wear an undershirt underneath your scrub top it
must be navy, white, or black.
- Tele: Phillips *Must be able to read & interpret all cardiac
- Vents: Cpap or Bipap (per RT)
- Hospitalist or Intensivist in house: Yes - on call after
- IV Team: No
- RT 24/7: Yes
- Pharmacy 24/7: Yes & Omnicell
- Shifts: 12's 7 - 7:30. Block scheduling allowed if the needs of
the unit are met, but not guaranteed.
- Floating: Travelers are the 1st to float. Could possibly float
between MSW & MHB because they are under the same license,
travelers may float between the two. They would float to 2W MedSurg
remote tele, MedSurg SW, some to ICU for tele MS hold, or ER
- Floor specific orientation: 1-2 shifts w/ preceptor
- Common diagnosis / Types of patients: Post pacer, hemodialysis,
no cardiac/surgical patients, new onset afib, or RVR. CP sent out.
Stepdown from ICU, surgical patients, urology patients: Cystoscopy.
Oncology patients would transfer if they have cardiac problems to
be monitored. Rare ortho patients. Some correctional patients
(federal not State), strokes, TBI, high acuity, heavy patients, a
lot of patients with bedsores, about 1/3 from nursing homes, peg
tubes, sepsis, etc...Quality Nurses Job ID #d419864. Pay package is
based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to
confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About
Quality NursesWe are travelers building the kind of agency we
always wanted, while still working assignments.We are transparent.
Our clinicians are just as important to us as our customers.We only
hire clinicians we'd be glad to work with on the same unit. If
approved, you will get your own admin dedicated to helping you with
everything before, during, and after each assignment for your
entire time with us.--More info:---Pay is every Friday starting the
second Friday of your assignment.
We do not provide:
-Housing-Any Reimbursements (including onboarding requirements)
other than the max allowable GSA Per Diem for qualified
travelers-Health insurance-401k plan-Referral bonusesBenefits
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
Keywords: Quality Nurses, Bakersfield , Travel Nurse RN - Telemetry - $3,200 per week, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!