RN CNO Chief Nursing Officer
Company: Vibra Healthcare Ernest Health
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Organization Vibra Ernest
Bakersfield Rehabilitation Hospital in Bakersfield, California is
Chief Nursing Officer - CNO - to lead our team!
The CNO is responsible for directing and facilitates the activities
of nursing and clinical services and assumes an active leadership
role in the hospital's decision making structure and process
including ensuring and facilitating competence of the clinical
staff, facilitating and ensuring the appropriate staffing for
patient care, and clinical program development. Develops
hospital-wide systems, and policies and procedures describing how
patient's nursing care needs are assessed, evaluated and met which
entails overall responsibility and accountability for the
development of staffing plans and development and implementation of
departmental budgets. Responsible for planning for the appropriate
utilization of resources, maintaining or improving the work
environment, and monitoring and improving the quality and
appropriateness of care. Assures appropriate staff for the acuity
of the patients. Works closely with Physicians to address patient
care needs and enhance patient care systems. Promotes the facility
through active involvement and participation in external and
internal activities concerning health care services.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Master's Degree in Health Administration, Nursing or related
- Knowledge and skills associated with an advanced degree or a
written plan to obtain these qualifications may be considered in
lieu of the postgraduate degree.
- Five (5) years experience in a Nursing Management position
supervising the delivery of patient care required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered
Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
- Valid driver's license may be required where work is provided
in multiple sites.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous experience in Rehab preferred.
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
Per California Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all
employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved
for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the
company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they
can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid
religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an
approved exemption must submit to twice weekly COVID-19 testing and
wear a respirator at all times while in the facility.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in
person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare Ernest Health, Bakersfield , RN CNO Chief Nursing Officer, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!