Physician - Full Time M-F (Physician )
Location: Mc Farland
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Mc Farland, California. We
are currently seeking a Full Time Board Certified Physician at the
Golden State Correctional Facility onsite medical clinic in
McFarland, CA. This position is M-F and comes with a competitive
salary and full Company benefits to include paid Holidays and paid
Our Physician is one who provides a full range of medical services
for inmates. Provides required documentation of services to the
Site Medical Director or designee in order to monitor provision of
clinical services. Notifies the Medical Director and H.S.A.
regarding changes in schedule coverage. Assists in arrangements for
coverage of medical services if unavailable for an extended period
Education for Physician:
- Medical school graduate Experience for Physician:
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal
Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board Certification)
Licenses/Certifications for Physician:
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state
- Current CPR Certification
- Current DEA number
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine
- Conducts on-site sick call and chronic care clinics, as
established by Medical Director.
- Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding
progress notes of inmates seen by the P.A./ARNP, if applicable,
ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters
in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- Ensures progress note documentation is in SOAP format, problem
oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed
- Responds to a code or health emergency within standard
- Performs other duties as assigned
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Bakersfield , Physician - Full Time M-F (Physician ), Healthcare , Mc Farland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!