Licensed Therapist / Respiratory Therapy / California / Respiratory Therapist (Pool) Job
Company: Therapist Jobs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Respiratory Therapist provides respiratory therapy treatment
and patient care according to hospital, state, professional and
federal regulations and guidelines. In additions, the position
creates an environment and culture that enables the hospital to
fulfill its mission by providing patient centered care and
treatment in a safe manner. Job Code: 100135
License or Certification:
- Current State License in Respiratory Therapy.
- CPR certification
- ACLS certification preferred.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- 2 years hospital experience in Respiratory Therapy preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a
minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or
pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and
repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested
when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds
these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for
patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 5001 Commerce Drive, Bakersfield 93309
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2226735
Keywords: Therapist Jobs, Bakersfield , Licensed Therapist / Respiratory Therapy / California / Respiratory Therapist (Pool) Job, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!