Certified Surgical Technologist
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Surgery-General opening in Bakersfield, California. This and
other surgical technologist jobs brought to you by
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Certified
Surgical Technologist to join our amazing team.Details of the
Certified Surgical Technologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: 01/23/2023
- Salary: $2106.36 - $2415.42 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Rotating
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Certified Surgical
- Set-up surgical tables, instruments, and supplies required for
- Assists in preparation and draping of patient and operative
- Prepares and passes instruments, sutures, and supplies needed
in the operative procedure and maintains a correct count.
- Assists in maintenance and care of specimens and prepares
surgical specimen forms for laboratory analysis.
- Decontaminates all equipment, instruments, and supplies.
- Cleans carts, rooms, and changes linen.
- Cleans and stocks storage room, as required
- Assists with surgical table equipment, positioning patients,
application of plaster casts and dressings.
- Prepares and maintains the sterile field for the surgical
- Assists in discharging patients.Qualifications for the
Certified Surgical Technologist:
- High school graduate or equivalent desired.
- Certification from Technical School in Operating Room
Technician preparatory program or Surgical Technician preparatory
- Current State licensure or license eligible in States where
- One or more year(s) of current experience in a comparable or
equivalent job classification required.
- Active Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Cardiac
Life Support (BCLS) certification for HealthCare workers.
- Compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Compliant with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Certified Surgical Technologist
opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within
24 business hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keyphrases: general surgery jobs, surgery jobs, surgeon jobs,
general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs,
cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular
surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and
cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery
jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo rectal surgery jobs, neuro
surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral plastic surgery jobs, oral
plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral surgery jobs, pediatric oral
surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs,
dentist oral surgery jobs, maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs,
maxillofacial oral surgery jobs, oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs,
oral maxillofacial surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs,
cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs,
pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs,
surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical tech jobs, gynecologic
surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Bakersfield , Certified Surgical Technologist, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!