Posted on: January 24, 2023
At Labcorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and
healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps
our clients and patients understand their health. If you are
passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then
Labcorp could be a great next career step!As a Float Phlebotomist,
you will have the opportunity to quickly gain a vast amount of
experience. You will be working with a variety of patients, team
members, and clinics/locations. This unique role will allow you to
develop your skills and set you up for opportunities and continuous
growth within the organization. If you like variety, this role is
perfect for you!
QUARTERLY INCENTIVE BONUS PROGRAM
Pay Range: $15.98 $26.42Float Incentive: Additional $1.50/hr plus
mileage reimbursementWork Schedule: Monday - Friday hours vary
between 6:00am-6:00pm and rotating SaturdaysWork Location:
Bakersfield, CABenefits: All job offers will be based on a
candidate's skills and prior relevant experience, applicable
degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data.
Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours
per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off
(PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Company bonus where applicable.
For more detailed information, please click here .
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary
techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and
- Process billing information and collect payments when
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
Job Requirements: This position requires you to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires
will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19
or qualify for medical or religious accommodations.
- Must have valid California issued Phlebotomy License or have an
application for Phlebotomy License filed with California Department
of Health at time of hire
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving
- Must be at least 21 years' old
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for
growth, continual development, professional challenge and the
chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Labcorp, Bakersfield , Phlebotomist Float, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!