Hematologist Oncologist opportunity in Bakersfield, CA - clinical trials, passion for patient care
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hematology/Oncology opening in Bakersfield, California. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
State-of-the-art cancer center, is seeking full-time BE/BC Medical
Oncologists and Hematologist Oncologists to join an established
practice with solid referral basis, a good payor mix, appreciative
patients, and a caring and dedicated staff. Must share a dedication
to excellence in patient care and who are willing to go above and
beyond for their patients and colleagues.
- Practice has an extensive support network with access to top
notch surgeons, radiation oncologists, pathologists, imaging,
hospital services, and laboratory services to provide superior
patient care and patient experience.
- Our goal is to become the first research institute in the
Central Valley, through our partnership with the top 20
- Through our clinical trials program, we offer access to novel
therapies for cancer to ensure the most current treatment plan for
- Our office is equipped with outpatient infusion center,
in-house chemo lab, and on-site genetic testing.
- We value our oncologists' development, whether that be in
clinical trial research, medical education, or clinical practice.
Our organization is flexible and can be adapted to meet our
oncologists' career goals.
- The clinic's mission is at the core, to care for our patients
and we center our business model around that and seek providers
that share this mission.
- Team collaboration, open and caring communication, and true
compassion and empathy are a must.
Compensation & Benefits:
- No after-hours or weekend call or hospital duties
- Sign on bonus available
- Relocation reimbursement available
- CME allowance and paid time for CME activity
- Consideration for equitable ownership after 3 years based on
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- 401(k) plan available after vesting
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, compensation for
re-certification, license renewal and DEA renewal
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- This is a beautiful family friendly community in the Central
Valley and the heart of San Joaquin Valley with very affordable
housing and top-rated schools.
- With a diverse and vibrant community of 500,000 and 1.2 million
in the metropolitan area, Bakersfield is the 9th most populous city
in California with all the amenities of a metropolitan area and
access to the great outdoors.
- As the population center point of California, Bakersfield is
only four hours from 90 percent of the state's population - two
hours to Los Angeles, three and a half hours to San Diego, four
hours to San Francisco, and two hours from several beaches and
- Lower cost of living than most other areas of
- Excellent public and private schools + local and nearby
colleges and universities
- Consistent sunshine + ideal weather year-round
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking,
and river rafting
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222305 and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: />
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Bakersfield , Hematologist Oncologist opportunity in Bakersfield, CA - clinical trials, passion for patient care, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!