Remote Clinical Applications Specialist (CT)
Company: Canon Medical Systems
Posted on: May 17, 2023
- Be the project manager for the final step in the implementation
of a specific CMSU diagnostic imaging modality at each
- Develop the training plan and manage the training process and
presentation for the doctors, nurses, and technologists at each
location to assure their best utilization of CMSU products and
- Consult with physicians and clinicians regarding best clinical
practices (e.g., work flow, image acquisition, protocols, image
quality, etc) to maximize each customer?s satisfaction with CMSU
products and services.
- Determining whether client needs additional training or
development and preparing additional training as determined by
- Maintain contact as the key clinical contact person for CMSU at
each location for follow-up concerns, problems, system upgrades,
and additional training needed.
- Complete reports confirming the performance of the foregoing
- Maintain technical and clinical proficiency.
- Diagnose and resolve problems affecting system performance and
- Assist sales personnel as requested with sales presentations
- Work with sales and service managers and service engineers as
- Provide information to the Business Units regarding recommended
product enhancements, product improvements and general customer
- Ensure regulatory processes are followed and completed in a
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems, Bakersfield , Remote Clinical Applications Specialist (CT), Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...