Travel Nurse RN - Endoscopy - $2,695 per week
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Cynet Health is seeking a travel nurse RN Endoscopy for a travel
nursing job in Bakersfield, California.Job Description &
- Specialty: Endoscopy
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 06/05/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: TravelWeekly pay range - $2,407 to $2,674
- ENDOSCOPY RN also known as gastroenterology nurses, are
essential members of the healthcare team that prepare patients and
assist during procedures for screening, diagnosis and treatment of
gastrointestinal and/or respiratory disorders.
- He or she provide excellent nursing care/treatment of patients
with constipation, reflux, chronic diarrhea, food allergies, and
- Crohn's disease, colon and rectal cancer, GI bleeding, abnormal
X-ray findings, biopsy of the digestive tract, strictures, removal
of foreign entities, and other similar disease processes or
- Ability to care for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures
and to provide technical assistance during diagnostic and
therapeutic procedures.Reports to:
- Department Head of Endoscopy Unit or on site unit supervisor of
- Cynet Healthstaff DON, Dir of Quality Management thru Account
ManagerDuties and Responsibilities:
- Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care
according to individual needs, knowledgeable of GI diagnosis,
treatment and health education
- Ensures high standard of nursing care to patients in the
Endoscopy Unit, and within company policies and procedures.
- Provides technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic
Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining excellent standards
of nursing care.
- Maintains patients and relatives, dignity and privacy and
ensuring a friendly environment, and being courteous at all
- Maintains timely and accurate nursing records and ensuring that
confidentiality is respected.
- Stores, checks and administers drugs in accordance to hospital
policies & procedures
- Works with minimal supervision during endoscopic procedures,
admission and recovery of patients and other related
- Participates in the care and maintenance of endoscopes and
other specialized equipment, following infection control protocols
and policy on decontamination at all times.
- Keeps accurate records of traceability of all endoscopes and
- Ensures safe discharge of all patients from the Endoscopy unit,
provides discharge teaching to patient & family member Maintains a
safe and clean environment within the clinical area in accordance
with established standards and regulations.Minimum Job
- Current registered nurse licensure in the state of practice.
Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- certification and ACLSEducation:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. American Board of Certification
for Gastroenterology Nurses (ABCGN) preferred,Experience:
- A minimum of two years endoscopy experience in a healthcare
setting,Cynet Health Job ID #19499060. Pay package is based on 12
hour shifts and 36.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with
tax-free stipend amount to be determined.
Keywords: Cynet Health, Bakersfield , Travel Nurse RN - Endoscopy - $2,695 per week, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...