Physician / Neurology
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- The neurology department provides diagnostic services, medical
treatment, and follow-up care to infants, children, and adolescents
who have suspected or confirmed neurological disorders
- Accredited by the NAEC as a level 4 epilepsy center.
- Our neurology team specializes in a variety of conditions from
seizures and epilepsy, to neuromuscular and movement disorders. Our
teams are experts in advanced diagnostic procedures and utilize
both the latest technology as well as innovative programs to
provide the best treatment plan for each patient.Diagnostic
- Neurological examination
- Routine Video EEG
- Potential Evoked Examinations
- MRI/CT Candidate Requirements:
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Neurology
- Ability to obtain CA medical license Compensation:
- Salary based
- Full benefits package Community:
- Bakersfield and the surrounding areas provide the opportunity
for a wealth of outdoor activities, including: auto racing,
fishing, biking, camping, golf, hiking and backpacking, jet skiing,
kayaking, mountain biking, tennis, white water rafting, and
- Bakersfield is located in inland Southern California, an hour
and fifty minutes north of Los Angeles. The city was a past
finalist and a past winner of the National Civic League's coveted
"All-America City Award".
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Bakersfield , Physician / Neurology , Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!