Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Bakersfield, California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Southern California- Outpatient Child Psychiatry Opportunity$300,000 Salary Guarantee with a 4 Day Work WeekGuaranteed Student Loan Repayment Directly from the Hospital Join a well-respected mental health team in an established, collegial multi-specialty practice. This clinic-based practice, adjacent to a profitable community-owned hospital, gives you the autonomy and support to quickly build a successful practice and provide mental health services needed in the community.
- Flexible schedule – the opportunity for a 4 day work week
- 100% outpatient with no call, no nights and no weekends
- Average 12 patients per day in a patient-centered clinic
- Competitive $300,000 starting salary + wRVU production bonus
- $25,000 sign-on bonus, $15,000 relocation assistance, benefits, 4 weeks' vacation + 1 week CME time, $3,000 CME allowance and malpractice insurance
- Cap-exempt facility - H1B and J1 visa candidates are welcomed to apply
- Up to $90,000 in Student Loan Repayment!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license This community is known for its desert beauty, hometown feel and family-oriented values. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with access to large cities without the congestion, high-cost of living and the saturated Southern California healthcare market.
- Growing area located at a major highway triangle with easy access to the metro areas of Southern California
- Sophisticated scientific and technical community with a highly educated and trained workforce
- Enjoy mild winters, low humidity, and clean air
- Framed by four mountain ranges – there are endless trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding
- Variety of exceptional public and private schools – colleges and universities in close proximity
- Safe neighborhoods and diverse housing options available: 4 bed, 2 baths and 2,061 sq. ft. for $180,000To be considered for this Child Psychiatry Physician opportunity, please contact us at or by email at ID: CHP 3241212For more Child Psychiatry job opportunities, visit us online at or follow us on Twitter You may also fax your CV to . All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, child psychiatry jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Bakersfield , Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!