Company: Sound Physicians
Posted on: December 6, 2018
Internal Medicine opening in Bakersfield, California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Success Happens When you Start With your PeopleSound Physicians delivers integrated emergency medicine and hospital medicine services at Adventist Health Bakersfield. We are looking for a Chief Hospitalist who is passionate about embracing integration and innovation within the acute episode of care. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex, it takes a resilient leader to find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients each and every day. At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders with a dedicated learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
Lead this team of 16 full-time physicians (expanding to 20) and become part of a strong, cohesive team who socializes together after work hours - a true work-family Five-star awards for treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and sepsis five years in a row (2014 - 2018) One of only two medical centers in California to receive five-star awards three years in a row for heart care treatment, and the only AACVPR-accredited cardiac rehabilitation program in the area
What Matters to YouAs a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded through concentrated efforts and deep investments in our people
- Excellent Compensation with annual Chief stipend and sign on bonus, plus productivity and quality bonuses
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability insurance, professional liability insurance, and 401k match
- Path to Partnership program for employed physicians that provides additional incentives
Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will ThriveWhen you join Sound Physicians, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will make an impact on creating the best clinical outcomes and processes and feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Healthgrades has given the distinguished hospital award for clinical excellence to Adventist Health for the last three years. The CEO recognized this award was earned due to the excellent care that the Sound Physician's team provides to patients. This award places the hospital in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator and a regional operations team to help manage performance
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team providing professional education focused on your individual development and growth
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a teamLocation and LifestyleThis ideal location offers the best of both worlds: Affordable living and proximity to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, and the Sierra Nevada mountains. The is a highly desirable location for home buyers due to affordability and low cost of living while offering close access to Central California wine country, central valley, beach communities and all the amenities in Los Angeles. Enjoy a variety of restaurants, shopping, and a diverse economy with many locally owned businesses. Furthermore enjoy access to many options for recreational fun: skiing, hiking, camping, fly fishing, white water rafting. If you are looking for an excellent hospital to practice in, a focus on quality and manageable workloads, top-notch hospital leadership with integrity, competitive compensation, a path to partnership, great benefits, and abundant support, this is your job in California. Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Sound Physicians, Bakersfield , Chief Hospitalist, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!