Travel Nurse RN - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care - $1,960.00 per week
Company: NurseFly Travel Nursing
Posted on: January 14, 2019
NurseFly Travel Nursing with Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care for a travel nursing job in Bakersfield, CA:
- Specialty: NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care
- Title: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: All
Additional information: TNAA Job ID #276097. Pay package is based on 36.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation). CA license, BLS, NRP required
We're looking for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Bakersfield, CA. The right RN should have 1-2 years' recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a NICU RN, you'll provide critical care to sick and premature infants. Alongside the rest of the care team, NICU RNs assist in providing round-the-clock care to these patients and support to the parents. Parental support can range from emotional encouragement to advising parents on the proper care of their infant when they return home.
As a NICU Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
Care for infants transitioning to extra uterine life.
Monitor vital signs and initiate corrective action when necessary.
Provide nutritional assessment and specialized feedings.
Change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs.
Provide arterial and intravenous therapy.
Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, such as incubators and ventilators.
NICU Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 10-20 pounds of equipment at times. NICU Travel Nurses may face hazards from exposure to chemicals and infectious diseases.
CA license, BLS, NRP requiredAt Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.
Keywords: NurseFly Travel Nursing, Bakersfield , Travel Nurse RN - NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care - $1,960.00 per week, Healthcare , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!