Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: May 5, 2021
O'Reilly is now hiring Parts Delivery drivers. Our parts
delivery team members are responsible for the safe and efficient
delivery of parts to our professional customers. They are also
responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of company
delivery vehicles. These team members will also provide a high
level of customer service by communicating problems or special
requests from customers to store management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive company vehicle to deliver parts and products to customer
and pick up customer returns
- Maintain all necessary documents, such as daily trip sheets,
driver log-book, driver return slips, mileage log, etc.
- Responsible for payments collected on daily deliveries
- Project a professional and personable image to maintain good
- Report vehicle maintenance needs immediately to store
- Drive safely and defensively, adhering to all company safety
- Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional
- Ability to quickly match alphanumeric sequences
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing delivery
- Familiarity with automotive parts is desired but not
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor
vehicle record (MVR) per department standards
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should
also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values
are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness,
Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect,
Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer
Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important
responsibility of our team members.
Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as
applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that
is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members
and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility
varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location
and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click
here or type in your browser.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Bakersfield , Parts Delivery, Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!