Retail Sales-Samsung Electronics
Company: 2020 Companies
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview:Become a Part-Time Retail Sales Associate* for Samsung
Electronics America (SEA)!We are 2020 Companies, an outsourced
sales and marketing company. Our clients are the most well-known
brands in Consumer Electronics, Telecom, and Energy. They hire us
to hire, train, and deploy people like you to represent their
brand. Working for your favorite brand is now a reality! We are
always looking for Retail Sales Associates, Brand Ambassadors, and
Merchandisers. Together, we can take your career to the next
level!We have immediate openings for experienced salespeople to
drive consumer sales of Samsung Electronics America devices,
including phones, tablets, wearables, and mobile
computing.Day-in-the-Life as a Retail Sales Associate*
- Demonstrate, sell and promote Samsung products in Best Buy
- Ensure that the consumers have the latest and most relevant
product information at their fingertips when making a purchase
- Be able to not only promote the Samsung brand to customers, but
work closely with store associates and management to build
tight-knit relationships. What's in it for you?
- Competitive, weekly pay.
- Hourly pay starting at $17.00 + per hour and based on store
location and candidate experience.
- Paid training completed online, at home.
- Exciting work environment.
- Working within a leading big box electronics store.
- Learning with the best in class products.
- Flexible schedule working up to 30 hours a week. Saturday and
Sundays required.2020 Companies is committed to doing everything we
can to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our
customer-facing associates. As such, we are providing all team
members with a daily health survey to track and monitor for any
signs or symptoms of illness before coming to work. Additional
- Keeping work environments safe by applying rigorous cleaning
routines and regularly communicating updates on guidance from the
CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe.
- Providing team members with high-quality face masks and gloves
to wear at work and encouraging healthy hygiene habits as guided by
- Requiring employees to participate in onsite temperature
checks, where requiredJob Contact: email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:Job Description:
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs
and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and
- Help customers make selections by building customer
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all
activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional
and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
Keywords: 2020 Companies, Bakersfield , Retail Sales-Samsung Electronics, Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!