Company: Church's Chicken
Posted on: November 23, 2021
To serve each guest courteously, quickly and efficiently while
adhering to the procedures found in the Guest Service Overview
Section of the Operating Standards Manual, the Customer Service in
the All Star Training Program and meeting the standards of the
Church's Operations Review Form. Accomplishes tasks in a timely,
clean and orderly manner.Primary Functions:
- Greets all guests with a sincere smile, making them feel
welcome through a cheerful, helpful and respectful attitude.
- Determines destination of guest's order.
- Takes and fills the guest's order within company mandated 60
second service time, suggestive selling when appropriate.
- Repeats order to ensure order accuracy.
- Collects money for the order and delivers order to guest,
thanking them and inviting them to return (when expeditor isn't
available). When an expeditor is available, gives guest their
receipt, order number, drink cup and thanks them for coming.
- Prepare food as needed. This includes, but is not limited to,
the preparation of all side food items such as mashed potatoes,
coleslaw, French Fries, Okra, pies, and corn on the cob. Employee
must also be able to package all the guest's food items for dine in
and to-go orders and hand the orders to the guests.
- Immediately attends to any guest service problem or complaint.
Notifies manager as needed.
- Must be able to receive money and accurately count back
- Counts register fund assigned at the beginning of the shift.
Uses only assigned drawer. Is accountable and responsible for all
cash issued and received at their register during their shift.
Counts down drawer at end of shift to ensure accuracy.
- Keeps all signed meal tickets and coupons.
- Immediately notifies Manager in Charge of any deletions,
over-rings or equipment problems.
- Practices adequate security measures in cash handling, making
frequent cash drops and maintaining a minimum amount of cash in the
drawer. Uses cash drop box for all bills $20 or larger after
counterfeit detector pen has been used.Secondary Functions
- Ensures that all product-holding times are strictly
- Cleans lobby and all restaurant areas as needed.
- Keeps service area clean and organized during shift.
- Ensures products on the counter or in the display case are
properly rotated and attractively displayed. Keeps display case
interior and exterior clean at all times.
- Stocks the service area with a sufficient supply of napkins,
cups, lids, etc. Maintains an adequate supply of iced tea.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Manager in Charge of
the Shift.Physical Demands (minimum qualifications needed to
perform the Essential Job Functions)
- Lifting requirement - Medium (Lifting 25 to 50 pounds
occasionally and 20 pounds or less frequently).
- Team Member/Hospitality Clerk must be able to:
- Continuously stand on hard floors to package and serve food for
up to 4 hours at a time.
- Continuously stand and walk on hard floors to/from the kitchen
area, stock room, food preparation area, walk-in cooler, and front
lines for the duration of shift (6 to 8 hours).
- Occasionally to rarely lift and stack 50 pounds of food and
supply items from various heights to/from shelving, freezers,
coolers, stock rooms, etc and carry items up to 50 pounds to/from
the service. area. Frequently lifts and carries food and supply
items 20lbs or less throughout the restaurant. Occasionally lift
and carry up to 25 pound trash bags out of trash cans and into
- Occasionally push or pull trashcans, brooms, mops, and mop
- Occasionally to frequently climb a footstool or ladder to reach
items located on stock shelves, in coolers, freezers, stock rooms,
- Occasionally squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or
off the floor.
- Continually reach overhead, forward and underneath shelving,
counters, refrigeration units, racks, tables, drink dispensers,
fryers, and/or ovens.
- Continuously handle a variety of shapes and sizes and texture
of items which include, but are not limited to, cash, coin, dairy
products, produce, condiments, meat/poultry, bulk stock items and
- Continuously use fingers to bilaterally operate point of sale
equipment, prepare food, package items, unload boxes, etc.
- Continuously communicate with guests, management, and other
- Continuously listen to the needs and advice from the managers,
team members, and guests in order to be aware of surroundings.
- Visually locate items needed, as well as to perform job
Keywords: Church's Chicken, Bakersfield , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!