Customer Service Representative - PT
Company: Money Mart
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWhat do you do? In the Customer Service
Representative role you will do it all, sales, customer service,
local area marketing, collections, security of your store, and the
list goes on.-- Your primary function in the CSR role is to provide
excellent customer service through the provision of Money Mart
Financial Services.-- -- Duties/Responsibilities
- Provide a high level of Customer Service -----" consistently
receiving 90% or better in the Customer Service Sequence.
- Sell and receive cash for / from another staff member and
record properly and enter into the Point of Sale system (fine count
all monies received and given out).
- Register new customers quickly and efficiently.
- Promote all products and services.
- Complete all product and service transactions in the Point of
- Issue Loans quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment
strategies are utilized.
- Cash checks quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment
strategies are utilized.
- Knowledge of issuing procedures for all checks and be able to
offer customers alternatives and incentives to return if unable to
complete the transaction.-- --
- Sell benefits of ancillary services to customers and ensure all
sales are correctly recorded.
- Enter customer information completely and accurately into the
Point of Sale system.
- Reconcile cash float at the completion of shift.
- Have an extensive knowledge of all safety and security
procedures relating to the store and role-play on a regular basis
(at least quarterly).
- Understand and implement all procedures relating to Recordable
- Extensive understanding of all company policies and
- Prepare collection files and assist in the collection
- General office duties and proper use of all office
- Knowledge of who to call in the case of an emergency.
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of store.
- Successfully, open and close the store and complete all
- All other job related duties as directed by
- High School DiplomaExperience
- 1-2 years customer service and cash handling-- Skills
- Friendly, outgoing, confident / problem solver, flexible,
self-motivated, team player
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Service Orientation
- Sales Focus
- Problem Solving
- Organization-- -- Additional InformationWe invest in our
employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs
to set you up for future success. If we sound like a fit and
you-----TMre ready to start an exciting career with an organization
that encourages employee growth, apply today! We look for bright,
energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and
developing their career.All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Customer Service Representative, Location: Bakersfield, CA -
Keywords: Money Mart, Bakersfield , Customer Service Representative - PT, Hospitality & Tourism , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!